Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
- Kevin Kow joins PT Nirvana Wastu Pratama in March 2019 as Chief Investment Officer and is responsible for acquisitions of real estate assets and capital market functions.
- Prior to joining NWP Retail, Mr. Kow worked at CLSA Real Estate (2017 – 2019) and Morgan Stanley (2006 – 2017), where he served as Head of Singapore and was responsible for acquisitions and asset management activities across Singapore and Southeast Asia in both roles.
- Mr. Kow has experience across Asia Pacific, including in Singapore, Southeast Asia, Australia and Greater China.
- He has been involved in transactions across various asset types, including investments into operational assets, developments sites, retail fund management platforms and public securities.
- Mr. Kow also worked for Morgan Stanley’s Investment Banking Division, in the Real Estate group (2006-2008). Mr. Kow graduated from Columbia University, New York and was awarded Bachelor of Science cum laude in Biomedical Engineering.